Sunday, January 17, 2010

Maybe 99%. Haha.

I got on here not knowing what to type, but I'm here anyways. That's the case for most of these.If you have an account, every now and then you feel the obligation to blog. I almost wish my blog would write itself, but that could take many wrong turns.
After teaching the deacons for about a month or so, I've learned an important lesson. If you don't have a treat of sometime, then the likely hood that they will pay attention will be far less then if you didn't. Those boys are hard to handle, honestly. It's insane how much energy they have and unfortunately I can see my self in them...:/

I'm so happy I grew up. Some people don't, and it's really annoying. I'm not saying that I'm completely 100% mature, but I see people older than me who are still making stupid decisions and it baffles me. Oh well.

1 comment:

Erin Dougal said...

Yeah, it's really weird when you enter the "adult world" and suddenly everyone is kind of on the same playing ground and you see people who should know better, making really dumb decisions. I like to see what kind of comically dumb things people do, it makes me laugh :)