Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Floss

Sunscreen. Check.

Thermometer. Check.

Anti-fungus Cream. Check

Vaseline. Check.

Floss...

Maybe I am the only person ever who thinks this is funny. But I'm posting anyways. Today Me and Melissa went shopping for all the 'essentials' for the mission. No, nothing weird, just soap and sanitizer, and shampoo and so forth. It was my very first experience buying dental floss. For myself. I have used it before (duh). But who goes to the grocery store for floss? Usually I use get the free stuff in my goodie bag at the dentist. Yay (!?).

"I've never bought floss before...do you want mint or plain??", she said.

Hahahahahahaha!!! We both laughed.

"Mint, it smells better."

(It was hilarious....trust me.)

I'm going to miss having someone who understands my humor all day. It's great knowing someone like Melissa, who will laugh at my jokes even when they are not funny. Maybe I will have a few companions who will get some jokes here and there, or who used to be full time stand up comedians. That would be sweet.

Oh well. Either way, I'm going to miss it.

No comments: