Sunday, March 1, 2009

the visitor

blogger won't let me chose font type or color anymore, so i guess this is the way it will look for a while til i can figure it out. (:

i saw the visitor last night. man. i can't tell you in words what that movie does to you. walter the main character takes in a couple who other wise would not have a place to stay. i won't tell you much more than that, however, it is one of the most well thought out movies i have seen in a long time. when the movie ended i just stopped, and stared. it left me thinking about a lot of things. and definitly brought out different sides of illegal imigration, and hapiness to me. it left me wanting to watch it again so so badly. go rent it or something, magnificent stuff.
speaking of renting movies...
me and melissa rented michael buble in concert. if you know me, or her for that matter, i am dying to see michael buble in concert. but the chances are pretty unlikley. so, we got as close as we could and rented it. man, that was so much fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7k2y08dSV4
(listen to his voice at 1:25, dang)!


i called the library earlier because i was trying to find it and they said the didnt. so me, melissa and ana found it in the library like an hour after we called them. ha. and there were two copies!!! librarians...jeez. i am so tempted to keep it 'til they make me pay for the whole thing or something. haha.
it was awesome. (: now i just need to go to his concert...for reals. haha.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Ah, thanks for your critique of the visitor...can't wait to see it...see Coraline too! Kris saw it with his boys in 3D and said it was amazing...we want to see it again. I have a niece on Martin's side...Jackie Prows, you two have some stuff in common including a love of Micheal Bublè! I gotta listen to this guy!

Jose Valle said...

you have to see "Shall we dance" a Japanese movie about this middle age man who wants to learn to dance. It's in Japanese but the subscript its in English. DAD

Erin Dougal said...

Oh my gosh Dad. No, he won't watch that. (Jay- don't watch that). I remember when you checked that movie out from the library. You sat in the family room watching it BY YOURSELF because all of it thought it was dumb. Hahaha. Love you.

jay valle said...

Dad I remember that too. Thanks but No Thanks.