Sunday, January 4, 2009

sunday mornings

sundays just got better! usually every saturday i do something, and don't follow my normal sleeping pattern because i don't have school the next day. last night me and melissa watched eagle eye, pretty interesting movie. my second time and her first, but i wouldn't consider buying it, and then after that i watched snl as well, so i was up later than my usual 'bedtime'. church used to be at nine, which isn't as bad as school, but still pretty early. . . for me. ha. but now church is at eleven and i was very pleased to wake up without restraint this morning it was very nice! so i went straight to the fridge (becuase i forgot dinner last night). . . and opened a yoplait, and when i was looking for a spoon ana reminded me it was fast sunday, and i totally spaced for the few minutes! so i suran-wrapped the cup and put it back.
there are two types of sunday mornings in my house, hectic or easy-going. today was easy going, partially due to the fact that we have two more hours to get ready! but on hectic days we end up taking three cars, arriving at three different times, and some of us forget scriptures. it's not very fun, especially when we have to fight for the shower, but today it wasn't bad at all, its went really smoothly, so good way to start the year (:
our shower has three settings: regular, massage and. . . i don't know how to describe it. . . let's call it "jetstream", because its in the center and it comes out faster. so i figured out how to make go in between jet stream and regular. it feels really freakin' awesome when i wash my hair, i don't know why but it just does, but yeah.
i also go back to school for the first time since christmas break tomorrow, we will see how that goes, and hopefully i don't have any test when i get back, that always seems to happen to me.

1 comment:

Erin Dougal said...

Gross. I did not need to hear about you enjoying your shower. Weirdo.