Tuesday, January 6, 2009

title-less

i never realized how much i freakin' love norah jones. who wouldn't want to listen to her voice, its magnificent. just needed to put that out there.

when i was younger, i went through many different points where i decided what my career would be. the furthest i can remember back was when i wanted to be a freakin' gymnast. not to proud of that one! at school they passed out free circus tickets and me and my dad. after seeing the people walking on ropes and being all flashy and stuff i knew that was my destined career. i even had my mother make me a gymnast costume for halloween. i'm not sure why she supported my dream of becoming a gymnast wearing leatards but that's ok. i was happy. it was bright teal, with silver sparkling sequences lining the sides and my collar. . . and sparkling footsies. yeah, i'm not sure why i'm digging myself deeper.

those were my two thoughts for today, hopefully i can blog something more interesting next time.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i wish i had a picture of this. :]
omgsh!

you're mother! hahaha.
i'm glad you're not gay jay.
cuz this would be wayyy toooo funnnny if you were.

but you're not...so it's just pretty freaking funny.